Thursday, October 20, 2011

First Spanking

My dearest firstborn,

Know that I discipline you because I love you. I did not want to spank you today, and by doing so smack my own belly, but when you are disobedient, I have no choice.

We wanted a simple picture of your face today to make sure you were developing as expected. You didn't allow us to do this 7 weeks ago, but we attributed that to your lack of desire to move to a pathetic apartment. Today, you have no excuse. You were simply being stubborn.

A 25 week, 4 day ultrasound should not take 2 hours. Yo
u did not want to face the "camera," and instead hid your sweet face with BOTH hands AND a foot. When the expert tech used her "fool proof" method of getting babes to move by putting the buzzer on my belly, you still didn't budge. She said even she was going to have a choice nickname for you that she couldn't share with us. Now we have to have more ultrasounds in 4 and 8 weeks. This was the first time you embarrassed your parents, but I know it will not be your last.



So, since the tech couldn't get you to move, I had to spank your tiny hind-quarters. This didn't seem to bother you, either. This will have to change once you begin to breathe something other than amniotic fluid.

All I can say is, you are truly a product of your parents. You are just as stubborn as your mother and you stay snuggled in a comfy position just like your father. I can't wait for the next 18 years.

No comments: